Solutions for Accounting and CRM offer a personalised, friendly support service. Our technicians and consultants are fully accredited to support the range of products we offer. The Solutions Support team includes consultants who have decades of experience working in the accounting industry, specialists who are accounting accredited and those who have supported CRM systems for many years. This means we have the people on hand to understand and assist with your support requirements.
Supporting your Business Management Solutions
When business management software is critical to your business, we understand how important it is to work with a support partner you can trust.
We recognise that when technology doesn’t perform, staff lose confidence and productivity suffers.
That’s why our technicians and consultants are highly experienced and fully accredited by our core software vendors Sage, Act! and Salesforce.
Our award-winning Solutions Support team include consultants who have decades of experience working in the industry, technical specialists who are accounting accredited and consultants who have supported CRM systems for many years. This wealth of knowledge enables us to better understand your queries, gauge impact and provide an appropriate solution.
We are a ‘Sage Circle of Excellence’ and ‘Sage CEO Circle’ award winning Partner, as well as an ‘Act! Diamond Business Partner’, offering a personalised, friendly support service. The Sage Circle of excellence accolade was voted for directly by customers which is a testament to the quality of service we consistently provide, so you can relax in the knowledge that you are in expert hands!
Our Support team includes highly trained product specialists who understand business process. This means that when you need help, you speak directly to a qualified expert who can work with you to find a swift resolution.
Our technicians use innovative and highly effective methods to determine the cause of software problems, and have a range of tools at their disposal to help resolve your issues quickly and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service and we’re constantly looking for ways to enhance your support experience.
As well as providing a rapid response when problems arise, our customer services staff take a proactive approach in monitoring system performance and user satisfaction. This helps us to identify potential issues before they occur, maximising the positive impact of the system upon your business and protecting your bottom line.
What makes us different?
• We have the largest support team in the channel, with 18 dedicated support technicians.
• We have a multi-award winning support team – winner of ‘Sage Circle of Excellence’ seven times, an award independently judged by clients based on customer service.
• We offer a broad range of communication mechanisms including phone, email and web self-service. This enables us to support our clients’ businesses via the mode of communication preferred by each user, whilst enabling us to dramatically reduce the time-to-fix.
• Our web portal enables clients to check the status of their support case, eliminating the need to phone for an update.
• Clients have unlimited access to product specialists, there is no cap on the number or duration of support cases.
• We provide first line support for users and arrange second line support with our own development team, senior technicians, or the vendor’s technical teams.
• Due to our close partnership with vendors, we have direct access to product developers to aid with deeper technical issues.
• We send regular updates and bulletins to our support clients, ensuring they are always up to date with industry and product news.
• We employ sophisticated technology, such as remote access tools, test environments and analysis software, to ensure we adhere to our Service Level Agreements.
• We measure our performance whilst resolving cases and report case resolution data to clients on a regular basis.
• Proactive support is provided via regular customer service calls to our support clients.
Showcase is an opportunity for you to engage directly with our product specialists, consultants and vendor partners in a relaxed environment.
Date: 20th June 2018