Act! Marketing Automation (AMA) sits at the heart of 'Growth Suite' and enables Act! User organisations to drive organic growth by maximising the revenue potential of their client and prospect data. AMA is about removing manual process, empowering Users, connecting with prospects and building enduring customer relationships.
From a practical perspective, AMA includes the following elements:
- Professional email marketing, managed via an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Drip marketing campaign management, enabling automated generation of follow-up activities and/or Act! Opportunities when email respondents engage with email campaigns.
- Automated database updates, populating and updating Act! Contact records dynamically in response to target Contacts' interactions with email campaigns.
- Automating email campaign broadcast and targeted messaging by dynamically considering Act! Contact field values, Group memberships and responses to previous campaigns.
- Professional and flexible landing pages, enabling the collection of customer and prospect data with the automatic creation and/or update of Act! Contact records.
- Web activity tracking to help understand how engaged email respondents have been with website content, having clicked through form email campaigns or visited your web pages via organic or paid search.
- Asset management and monitoring measures how far your targets have consumed your PDF, Video and Web Page content, with automated presentation of data collection forms as targets read/watch your material.
- Progressive profiling recognises which of your emails/forms have been presented to a target Contact previously, dynamically exposing fresh content to those Contacts to improve the probability of engagement.
The following videos provide a practical 'deep-dive' insight into the functionality of each area of AMA:
Introduction (6 min 33 sec)
Template Editor (25 min 45 sec)
Drip Marketing Campaign Management (20 min 28 sec)
Landing Pages (4 min 55 sec)
Web Activity Monitoring (5 min 24 sec)
Asset Tracking (6 min 44 sec)