Our Act! support packages provide you and your Users with the appropriate level of help, advice and technical assistance when you need it most.
Solutions for Accounting Act! CRM support delivers an essential level of cover which may be extended to provide an outsourced Act! Administration service.
Our support technicians are all Act! CRM Certified Specialists with extensive product experience in all Act! versions since 2000. We have the necessary skills and resources to resolve software issues that you may experience, as well as provide advice on system features and functions.
We want to ensure that your business gains maximum benefit from your investment in Act! Whether it’s a simple reinstallation of Act! on a new PC, importing and de-duplicating contact lists or a complete database rebuild, we can help.
Ultimately, we are able to offer an ‘Outsourced Act! Administrator’ service so that you can concentrate on your business. Relax in the knowledge that your CRM system is properly configured and efficiently maintained as you focus on developing revenue opportunities. We’ll ensure that critical customer data is available to your users wherever and whenever they need it.
The range of support packages that we offer is flexible, enabling us to provide the level of cover required by your business and your staff. We can structure a service that will complement the support available to you from internal or external IT resources, and that reflects the capabilities of your own Act! Users.
Act! eMarketing Overview
96% of calls to the Solutions for Accounting helpline are answered by a real person within10 seconds.
The experience that we seek to create for you is one characterised by personal attention, empathy and immediacy.
We understand that Act! is important to your business, and that downtime is at best, inconvenient and at times, intolerable.
We prioritise calls with you so that we understand the urgency of your request for assistance. In this way, we can use our best endeavours to organise a timely response with the most appropriate consultant or technician.
86% of issues are resolved within the initial call. All cases are tracked and a detailed history of progress against each client request is maintained.
We self-assess our own performance rigourously and constantly work to improve our processes, and the quality of service that we are able to offer.
We support every Act! version from Act! 2000 to the current ‘in life’ version.
Unlimited access to our technical support services including:
- Telephone Help Line: Providing direct access to our Act! Product Specialists. Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00.
- E-mail Support: You can e-mail us with a query at any time and we will aim to respond within 2 hours
- Online Remote Access support: Using state-of-the-art web tools, our technicians connect to your server or workstation and see the problem that you are encountering at fifirst hand
- On site support: We are able to offer on-site support at a reduced rate for our contract customers
- Advice: You are invited to seek our advice regarding the use of your Act! system including the potential benefits of applying updates and upgrades
- Business Advice: With the benefit of many years’ sales and marketing experience, we are Act! Users too. This means that we understand how business works and why it is important to you to get the best from your Act! system.
- Act! User Logon Security Service: Now you never have to worry about forgetting usernames or passwords again. Solution’s Act! User Logon Service, safely and securely stores your Act! database Login information which can be accessed by your users if they forget their username or password.