All you need to know about Sage 200
Sage 200, more recently known as Sage 200cloud, is an accounting system that grows with and supports your business as it evolves. Despite the name, Sage 200 is not a true cloud product, however, with the power of desktop and the integration with Microsoft Office 365 it has cloud-connected features.
Sage are very keen on making all upgrades and software improvements as a direct result of user feedback. Customers have made it clear that simplifying business processes are key. Improving the user experience on a daily basis is paramount as a result, the features of Sage 200cloud include:
New Microsoft Flows
A cloud-based service that makes it easy for you to build workflows that automate business tasks and processes across apps and services.
Bank Reconciliations Improvements
You can now part reconcile a transaction, rather than the full amount. The remaining amount can be completed the next time you do your bank reconciliation. This transaction will be marked ‘Part’ to show it has been part done. You can also see the URN of a transaction when you reconcile or unreconcile.
Sage 200cloud connects with Microsoft Office 365
All you need for best-in-class productivity. Work and collaborate anywhere from within Outlook, connected to Sage 200cloud. Get quicker access to key information straight from Microsoft Office 365, view client details including status and transaction data and collaborate with colleagues at the office.
Scan and Attach Documents Feature Expansion
With the new release, you can attach files and scanned documents when you view sales invoices and credit notes, confirm receipt of goods received, and view delivery history of a purchase order or return.
Reverse charge VAT for CIS
Companies in the UK’s construction industry may have to handle and pay VAT in a different way following the introduction of the new VAT reverse charge system for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Sage Bank Feeds
High quality, secure and timely bank data flows directly into Sage 200cloud.
Easy access to online reports and web requisition entry, authorisation and the generation of orders.
Raise invoices without having to go through Sales Order Processing. This has been requested by many ex Sage 50 users and has been the missing link between Sales Order Processing and Sales Ledger.
Error correction functionality
Enables you to amend mistakes that are made from transactions posted in Sage.
Click Once Installer
Improve the entire install and upgrade process with the ‘click once’ technology functionality.
- Be able to set your EORI number in company details. This is required by UK companies trading in the EU, and Irish companies trading outside the EU.
- Easily set the Country of Origin for a stock item when using a UK company.
- View a list of users preventing access to features because they are using a related feature.
- Based on customer feedback, Sage have made it possible for you to show the default contact’s email address on the Customer List and Supplier List.
- Sage have changed the calculations for the totals on invoices and orders when notional VAT rates are used.
- Sage 200cloud also introduces the integration with Microsoft Office 365
There are two packages with Sage 200cloud:
Sage 200cloud Standard-
Standard is a straightforward accounting solution with the essential financial and stock capabilities to give you the insight and flexibility you need for future business growth.
- Making Tax Digital compatible software
- Control your business with core financial and stock management functions
- Manage your business on the move through the cloud, connected to Microsoft Office 365
- Build and access powerful data insights on the go, in the familiar environment of Excel
- Reduce complexities with bank feeds
- Update and delete records quickly with built-in reports, helping you with GDPR obligations
- Bill of Materials for simple manufacturing processes
Sage 200cloud Professional-
Professional is a more detailed solution for those businesses with more complex processes that have specific requirements or to connect current systems. They may be in manufacturing or service industries or have a requirement to more effectively manage customers. Giving you a customised solution for better insight and control.
- Built in functionality to help you meet GDPR obligations by enabling you to update and delete records easily. Also compatible with HMRC MTD pilot
- Combines the power of desktop with the freedom of the cloud, connected to Microsoft Office 365
- Gain even more control with full inventory management including batch and serial traceability and replenishment
- Use business intelligence and insights to propel your business forwards
- Gain better visibility with connected CRM
- Configure and customise Sage 200cloud with optional modules for different industries to suit business needs
For more information regarding Sage 200cloud, please contact our experts on 0115 840 5075 or email@example.com