Have you ever wondered WHY Salesforce is renowned for being the leading CRM system and is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest?
Salesforce is the world’s leading cloud-based CRM system, which has revolutionised the way businesses manage their relationships with customers and prospects. It provides you with the tools you require to better manage your customer interactions, and empower your service, sales and marketing teams with real-time client information.
Place customer interactions at the heart of your organisation with a comprehensive, customisable view of clients across all business disciplines. Give your teams the power to create a high-quality customer experience, and drive revenue growth.
Salesforce provides a collaboration platform for colleagues as well as external stakeholders. Share insights, documents, dashboards, updates and messages in real time with dynamic cloud-based technology, delivering critical data via a broad range of internet enabled devices.
Our 4 Top Tips to make the most of Salesforce …
1. Use the contact management, collaboration and marketing tools within Salesforce to close deals faster. Capture a complete overview of your customer’s activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions to help you run your business more efficiently. Gain insight within Salesforce from social media sites and stay connected to the people and information you require to close sales.
2. Salesforce allows you to track in depth information about your CRM contacts in order to gain more leads. Attain an overview of the most up-to-date contact information while understanding best practices and relevant documents using Sales Path. Track the source of a marketing lead, get information at your fingertips and write and track emails from within Salesforce, giving you the necessary tools to become successful by managing your campaigns across all channels.
3. Improve productivity by converting your smartphone into a portable sales office. Salesforce enables you to log calls, respond to leads, work opportunities and check dashboards anytime, anywhere. You can quickly access your files whilst away from the office and instantly connect with your colleagues and team members, increasing productivity throughout your business.
4. Discover the powerful tools of Salesforce turning data into actionable insights that everyone within your business can access from any location, enabling you to make informed decisions. Dashboards offer a real-time overview of your business at a glance, allowing you to attain detailed reports that are simple to create. Stay updated with customised sales forecasting reports you can build with ease.
*Subject to limitations
Salesforce implementations that take months to deliver are in nobody’s best interests. We find that organisations who are able to adopt core Sales Cloud functionality, in a shorter controlled time frame, realise an accelerated return on their investment. This is achieved by focussing on the core elements that deliver real business value, and embedding them quickly.
Our Quick Start package is designed to get you up and running in just a few weeks by helping your business embrace core Sales Cloud features such as leads, campaigns and opportunities.
To begin the process, we work with you to build a project plan, understanding what your requirements are in greater detail and outlining security considerations for your system. Our objective is to ensure this plan describes a solution that will deliver value quickly and provide a platform for future development.
Throughout the project we’ll interact with you regularly, demonstrating configurations as they evolve and making small refinements to the system where required. We’ll work collaboratively to create the right Sales Cloud configuration for your business.
Finally, we’ll meet, in your offices, ours or online, to provide training to your users and system administrators as well as supporting you as you go live with Sales Cloud.
Price excludes Salesforce product licences.
- Security settings (sharing rules and profiles)
- User profile setup (for up to 10 Users)
- Office 365 & Outlook Integration
- Sales Path
- Home page